by Joseph Rickert
Here we offer ephemera, a little light reading and some more challenging material. We hope that least some of it will become the “talk of the town”.
- Highlights from the Moore/Sloan Data Science Environments Summit
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Kill Some Jobs But Create Others: A sober but optimistic view on the impact of AI
Worth a Look
- Causality for medical statistics by David Cox: A 83-minute lecture by the master
- A visual history of population growth in the US from Flowing Data
- A Free Tutorial for using Quandl with R
- A SAS to R Tutorial
- Mastering Software Development in R, by Peng and Kross: A solid introduction to R, well worth purchasing
- Some vtreat Design Principles: A look at the ideas behind statistically sound data preparation
- The R Graph Gallery: a great resource and place to go for inspiration
- Using R packages and education to scale Data Science at Airbnb: a case study
To leave a comment for the author, please follow the link and comment on their blog: RStudio.
R-bloggers.com offers daily e-mail updates about R news and tutorials on topics such as: Data science, Big Data, R jobs, visualization (ggplot2, Boxplots, maps, animation), programming (RStudio, Sweave, LaTeX, SQL, Eclipse, git, hadoop, Web Scraping) statistics (regression, PCA, time series, trading) and more…
Source:: R News