By Super User
Last call for the course on Advanced R programming scheduled in Leuven, Belgium on Febuary 20-21 2018. Register at: https://lstat.kuleuven.be/training/coursedescriptions/AdvancedprogramminginR.html
You’ll learn during that course:
- The apply family of functions, basic parallel programming for these functions and commonly needed data manipulation skills
- Making a basic reproducible report using Sweave and knitr including tables, graphs and literate programming
- How to create an R package
- Understand how S3 programming works, generics, environments, namespaces.
- Basic tips on how to organise and develop R code and test it.
Need other training: visit http://bnosac.be/index.php/training
R-bloggers.com offers daily e-mail updates about R news and tutorials on topics such as: Data science, Big Data, R jobs, visualization (ggplot2, Boxplots, maps, animation), programming (RStudio, Sweave, LaTeX, SQL, Eclipse, git, hadoop, Web Scraping) statistics (regression, PCA, time series, trading) and more…
Source:: R News