Data Visualization and Dashboard with R is our fourth course of the autumn term. It takes place in November 7-8 in a location close to Milano Lima.
This course will teach you how to build beautiful, effective and flexible plots using the most modern R tools for data visualization. Then you will discover how to embed visualizations and tables in a powerful Shinyapp, to make your data easily navigable and let their insights emerge.
You should take this course if you have some knowledge of R and would like to deepen your knowledge in data visualization with R, both static data visualization and dashboards.
Data Visualization and Dashboard with R: Outlines
– ggplot2 grammar
– Creating plots with ggplot (Scatter Plot, Line Plot, Bar Plot, Histogram, Box Plot, Surface Plot)
– Customizing Plots (aesthetics, legend, axes, faceting and themes)
– Specialised visualisation tools: ggmap and ggally
– Basic shiny concepts
– The structure of a shiny app
– Shiny: the server side and the user side
– Understanding reactivity in shiny
– An overview of html widgets
Data Visualization and Dashboard with R is organized by the R training and consulting company Quantide and is taught in Italian, while all the course materials are in English.
This course is for max 6 attendees.
The course location is 550 mt. (7 minutes on walk) from Milano central station and just 77 mt. (1 minute on walk) from Lima subway station.
If you want to reserve a seat go to: FAQ, detailed program and tickets.
Other R courses | Autumn term
You can find an overview of all our courses here. Next dates will be:
- November 21-22: R with Database and Big Data. From databases to distributed infrastructure, master the R techniques to handle and query Big Data. Reserve now!
- November 29-30: Professional R Programming. Organise, document and test your code: write efficient functions, improve the code reproducibility and build R packages. Reserve now!
In case you are a group of people interested in more than one class, write us at training[at]quantide[dot]com! We can arrange together a tailor-made course, picking all the topics that are interesting for your organization and dropping the rest.
The post R live class | Data Visualization and Dashboard with R | Nov 7-8 Milan appeared first on Quantide – R training & consulting.
R-bloggers.com offers daily e-mail updates about R news and tutorials on topics such as: Data science, Big Data, R jobs, visualization (ggplot2, Boxplots, maps, animation), programming (RStudio, Sweave, LaTeX, SQL, Eclipse, git, hadoop, Web Scraping) statistics (regression, PCA, time series, trading) and more…
Source:: R News