We are looking for a person with good skills and experience in Natural Language Processing for our project on the boundary of history and social network analysis. The project involves analysis of historical documents and written communication (e.g. letters) in Portuguese.
- Skills and experience in text mining and natural language processing, especially solving Entity Recognition problems
- Ability to work with text data in Portuguese
- Tools: preferrably R or Python
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in Social Network Analysis will be an asset
Timeframe: We would like to start working within July-September 2017, but the sooner the better.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on an interesting topic on the boundary of history and social network analysis
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team
- Monetary compensation
Please send serious inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org . We welcome examples of your work demonstrating your skills in the relevant areas/topics.
R-bloggers.com offers daily e-mail updates about R news and tutorials on topics such as: Data science, Big Data, R jobs, visualization (ggplot2, Boxplots, maps, animation), programming (RStudio, Sweave, LaTeX, SQL, Eclipse, git, hadoop, Web Scraping) statistics (regression, PCA, time series, trading) and more…
Source:: R News